Hip pain in general can be caused by lots of things.
What is it?
Usually described as a deep internal pain mostly in the joints, this pain can also radiate towards the lower back and down the groin or legs. Pain can be sharp, dull or achy and can be aggravated by specific movements.
Hip pain in general can be caused by lots of things. Pain associated with the hip can be related to arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, repetitive strain injury, hip-flexor discrepancies, poor shoes, hernias, gastrointestinal problems, hip injuries and replacements, bursitis, valgus or values knees, excessive weight and much more.
- Repetitive activities
- Excessive weight which puts pressure on the joint,
- Any repetitive unnecessary pressure on the joint.
- Poor absorption of nutrients
- lack of nutrition causing weakening of the joints which slows down tissue repair.
- Wearing particular types of shoes, particularly heels
- Nerve damage and impingements.
Taking preventive methods such as wearing correct footwear and making key changes to lifestyle can make a significant difference. Massage can assist in many ways including release of the hip-flexor.
Laser Therapy helps reduce hip-pain by decreasing the inflammation and pain within the nerves. This promotes a quicker healing time.